Doolittle ATV Riding and Club Rules
- Must completely fill out membership form for contact info.
- No vulgar language or pictures on website.
- Must be 18 or have legal guardian in club to be member.
- We are a drug free club, drugs will not be tolerated.
- Must have at least 1 ATV in your family to be member.
- Membership is Free but donations are appreciated.
- Pictures of the you and your ATV are recommended for Web.
- Causing trouble, arguing, or fighting absolutely will not be tolerated ever.
If you are under 18, you must have a waiver sign by a parent and a adult that will be responsible for you with you at all times of ride.
- No littering, if you bring it in, take it out.
- Obey riding rules at any assembled ride.
- Leave property in better shape than it was when you arrived.
- Stay on trails, do not cut fences or cross crop fields.
- Helmets and riding gear are recommended for riding.
- You are responsible for yourself; you must provide your own riding provisions.
- Ride with common since, endangering yourself or others will not be tolerated.
- Board members can and will ask you to leave for breaking rules.